Pavilion Parlor Range
The DC Guitars Pavilion Parlor is a new range of flat-top electric guitars designed with a stylistic nod to the body shape of the popular parlor acoustic guitar but with the body depth of an electric and the tonal flexibility afforded by dual humbucker pick-ups.
The pickup combination pictured is Bare Knuckle’s vintage Stormy Mondays hand-wound pick-ups with 42 AWG plain enamel wire and Alnico II magnets.
However, given every instrument is hand-built to order, customers can choose across the wide range of Bare Knuckle pick-ups as well as tone woods and hardware.
- Parlor style hollow body
- Material – mahogany (other tone woods available on request) with veneered walnut or maple cap
- C-shaped profile
- Material – mahogany with veneered walnut or maple stringer
- Shallow taper
- Nut width 1.728” / 43.90mm
- Ziricote fingerboard and headstock veneer
- Scale length 24.75” / 628.65mm
- Number of frets 21 (14 to body)
- StewMac 18% nickel-silver fretwire
- Bone nut
- Green shell abalone inlay
- TonePros System II Tuneomatic bridge and tailpiece
- Kluson MLT33N 3 & 3 modern round back metal tulip tuners
- Dome top metal control knobs (Telecaster style)
- Anomaly classic humbucker surrounds
- Bare Knuckle Stormy Mondays with nickel radiators (other Bare Knuckle pickups available on request)
- Controls 1 volume (CTS 500k pot), 1 tone (CTS 500k pot and Sprague Orange Drop 0.022 audio capacitor), 3-way switch (Switchcraft)
- Branded NSP in-flight hard case (£200 supplement)